Fröling SP Dual Compact
The SP Dual compact firewood and pellet boiler combines two perfect systems – it meets all the requirements for firewood and pellet fuels in two separate combustion chambers. Highly efficient and convenient – the SP Dual compact ensures low emissions and energy costs.
In addition, the SP Dual compact has just one heat exchanger, a return temperature control, a controller and a flue gas pipe, which can be used for both operating modes.
The S1 Turbo F with pellet flange is the ideal solution for people who are currently only burning firewood. With the S1 Turbo F with pellet flange, the pellet unit can be retrofitted later at any time. The SP Dual compact has important advantages even before it is put into the boiler room. It is so compact that installing it is child’s play even in confined boiler rooms. The pellet burner of the SP Dual compact is supplied completely insulated and wired so all you need to do is plug it in. Thanks to its design with just a single exhaust pipe, it is particularly easy to retrofit a pellet unit at any time.
- Fuel: Wood Logs Wood logs (up to 56cm) and Wood pellets
- Output options: 15kW & 20kW
- Ability to burn either logs or wood pellet
- Automatic change over to pellet combustion after logs have completely burned down
- Manual or automatic filling of the pellet container available