We’re delighted to have completed the first project commenced under the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat – SSRH. The system is now fully commissioned and supplying carbon neutral heat, the biomass system is backed by quarterly payments from the Irish government for the next 15 years under the SSRH.
Highlights of the project include:
- 2 x 150kW Fröling T4 150kW wood boilers in cascade
- Woodchip out-feeders with separate drive operation
- 6500l bespoke buffer tank / thermal store
- Complete mechanical and electrical installation completed by our in-house team
- Heat meters for SSRH quarterly payments
Fröling T4 Boiler
The T4 wood pellet / wood chip boiler is a robust, fully automated and highly efficient wood burner. As a leading manufacturer of biomass heating systems, Fröling brought in all their expertise in forward-thinking innovation for the T4 wood pellet / wood chip boiler. The idea was to develop a boiler that would be perfectly suited for burning a variety of biomass fuels for long periods with minimum maintenance required.
Innovative features of the T4 wood pellet / wood chip boiler include
- Tilted combustion grate to ensure complete combustion and grate cleaning during operation
- Premium-quality high-temperature combustion chamber with firebrick lining for minimum emissions and optimal combustion at a high efficiency
- Automatic heat exchanger cleaning to ensure high efficiency is maintained throughout operation
- Flue gas recirculation system as standard
Since 1998 over 300 Fröling boilers have been installed in the Republic of Ireland making it the people’s most trusted choice in biomass boilers.
- SSRH application and verification
- Design and Installation
- Customer free remote access via app
- Agreed annual maintenance costs including any spare parts for the next 5 years
If you are a commercial customer and have an interest in converting from oil or LPG to biomass heating, the Now Live SSRH will support the installation of a wood pellet or wood chip heating system via an annual tariff-based system, to find out more about the SSRH please follow the link below:
We’re always happy to talk about biomass heating and the benefits to your business so why not get in touch with us today?