Fröling TX 250kW Wood Pellet System, Co. Monaghan
With the introduction of the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH) ever closer, we are delighted to have recently completed this commercial wood pellet heating project.
Highlights of this project include:
- 250kW Fröling TX 250kW wood pellet system
- Bespoke feed system to ingrate with flexible auger from 32T pellet silo
- 5000l bespoke buffer tank / thermal store
- Complete mechanical and electrical installation completed by our in-house team
- Heat meter for verified heat delivery and accurate system efficiency
250kW Wood Pellet System
The TX wood pellet / wood chip boiler is a robust, fully automated and highly efficient wood burner. As a leading manufacturer of biomass heating systems, Fröling brought in all their expertise in forward-thinking innovation for the TX wood pellet / wood chip boiler. The idea was to develop a boiler that would be perfectly suited for burning a variety of biomass fuels for long periods with minimum maintenance required.
Innovative features of the TX wood pellet / wood chip boiler include
- Ventilated step grate for pre-drying of materials and optimum combustion
- Tilted combustion grate to ensure complete combustion and grate cleaning during operation
- Easily accessible heat-resistant ash removal screw
- Premium-quality high-temperature combustion chamber with firebrick lining for minimum emissions and optimal combustion at a high efficiency
- Automatic heat exchanger cleaning to ensure high efficiency is maintained throughout operation
- Flue gas recirculation system as standard
Having explored many lesser options, the client chose our Fröling product based on the quality of the product and the robust build of the Fröling wood pellet boiler, this is demonstrated by the fact the biomass boiler weighs over 3,300KG alone.
Since 1998 over 300 Fröling boilers have been installed in the Republic of Ireland making it the people’s most trusted choice in biomass boilers.
- Customer free remote access via any web browser
- Service support via free online web browser
- Agreed annual maintenance costs including any spare parts for the next 5 years
If you’re interested in learning more about the Fröling TX wood pellet / wood chip boiler, please follow the link below:
Alternatively, if you are a commercial customer and have an interest in converting from oil or LPG to biomass heating, the upcoming support scheme for renewable heat will support the installation of a wood pellet or wood chip heating system via an annual tariff-based system, to find out more about the SSRH please follow the link below: